|1||The Boy With The California Sun||4:44|
|2||Chinese Fighter Girl||2:06|
|3||A Formal Apology||4:03|
|4||The Secret Life Of Emily Dickinson||3:06|
|5||Joe And The Space Program||4:25|
|6||911 To Orson Welles|
Written-By – Lili, Clatterbuck, Pete, Robert
|7||Travels With John|
Cameraman – A Deeble, Joel Heflin, John R Williamson, Layne Schroeder, R Deeble
|8||A Russian Murder Ballad||5:25|
|9||I'll Be Your Mirror|
Written-By – Lou Reed
Performer [Barking] – Nala The Dog
|11||Peter And The Lion (Premix)||4:06|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Kaiser, Deeble
- Art Direction – McFerrin, Deeble
- Artwork [Illustration Bike] – Joel Heflin
- Artwork [Illustration] – Grady McFerrin
- Artwork [Letterpress] – Daymoon Press
- Artwork [Manufacturing] – Belweather
- Bass, Backing Vocals [Bgvs] – Matt Clatterbuck
- Drums – Pete Deeble
- Engineer [Post Production] – Chris Glanister, John Schriener
- Executive-Producer – Burke Thomas
- Liner Notes [Book Text] – Chris Estey
- Mastered By – Mike Mireau
- Mixed By, Engineer – Anthony Arvizu (tracks: 4, 7, 9, 11), Wignall (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8, 10, 12)
- Organ [Wurlitzer], Backing Vocals [Bgvs] – Lili De La Mora
- Producer – Anthony Arvizu, Matt Wignall, Deeble
- Songwriter – Robert Deeble (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12)
- Strings – Beth Balmer, Kari Kaiser
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica, Piano, Timpani – Robert Deeble
Limited edition of 2000 copies in a digipak with letterpressed lyrics booklet.
All recordings done as demos during 01-03.
The frontcover, spine and backcover list "Thirteen Stories" as a title. The backcover dates this 2003.
The CD face lists "13 Stories" as a title and dates this 2004.
Also contains a quicktime movie in miniature size made up of super-8 films and a radioplay.
The catalog number from Fractured Discs does not appear on the release itself.
- Barcode (Scanned): 656317011323
- Barcode (Text): 6 56317 01132 3
- Matrix / Runout: 30HJ1<7205>PREF02
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mind Bomb Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Mind Bomb Publishing
- Manufactured By – www.BellwetherMfg.com
Thirteen Stories - Robert Deeble. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album 2004 12 Songs. Thirteen Stories. Robert Deeble. Rock Stories by Robert Deeble, released 01 January 2004 1. The Boy with the California Sun 2. The Secret Life of Emily Dickinson 3. Peter and the Lion v. 2 premix 4. Blue 5. Chinese Fighter Girl 6. Jack's Diary 7. A Formal Apology 8. 911 to Orson Welles 9. Eclipse 10. I'll Be Your Mirror 11. Joe and the Space Program 12. A Russian Murder Ballad 13. Travels with John CD only. Immediate download in 320k mp3, FLAC, or other formats. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. 13 USD. You own this. Listen free to Robert Deeble Thirteen Stories the boy with the california sun, The Secret Life Of Emily Dickinson and more. 12 tracks 48:41. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR. Станции, на которых звучит Robert Deeble. Ретро FM. РетроFM - лучшая музыка 70-х, 80-х, 90-х. Robert Deeble born 1966 is an American singer-songwriter originally from Long Beach, California, now based in Seattle. His recordings have been noted for their orchestrated arrangements, a subtle, minimalist style of production, and lyrical content. Robert's newest album, Beloved, was released on March 30, 2018. His most recent single, Pleasure to Burn, was released in May of 2019 and was inspired by the novel Fahrenheit 451. More Robert Deeble. Listen to Thirteen Stories now. 2004 Mind Bomb Music. Legal Privacy Cookies About Ads. Robert Deeble is an American songwriter based in Seattle. His recordings have been noted for their. Here is a very old tune 13 Stories 2003 that I pulled out of the archives for the night. 11 November at 18:28 . hey Seattle Folks our previous FB event got mysteriously deleted - here is the new one. The CD face lists 13 Stories as a title and dates this 2004. Also contains a quicktime movie in miniature size made up of super-8 films and a radioplay. The catalog number from Fractured Discs does not appear on the release itself